(Bottle) Healgen Urinalysis Strips tests 11 parameter, 100 strips/ bottle
Urinalysis Strips are in vitro diagnostic tests that utilize a series of visual, semi-quantitative reagent pads to analyze urine properties. Results aid in detecting or monitoring conditions indicating possible diabetes, metabolic abnormalities, liver diseases, kidney function, and urinary tract infections. Test results can be used along with other diagnostic information to rule out certain disease states and to determine if microscopic analysis is needed.
- The urine analysis strips are simple, easy to use reagent strips for the detection of key diagnostic chemical markers in human urine. They are the same test strips used routinely by doctors, laboratories and healthcare professionals in preliminary diagnosis of, and initial screening for potential health problems.
- The strips react to chemically specific reagent pads which are affixed to plastic strips.
- The reagent pads react with the sample urine to provide a standardized visible color reaction within 30 seconds to one minute depending on the specific panel screen.
- The color is then visually compared to the included color chart to determine the level of each chemical factor.
Urine analysis strips
- Minimum order quantity: One Box
- Packaging Details: 100 Strip/ Box
- Shipped from US Michigan.
- Ships Same day if ordered before 12.00 p.m EST or next Business day.
- Return is not accepted if the case or bag is opened, or the seal is broken.