(Each) Specimen Container 3oz/90 ml Sterile with Temp. strip & needle Individual pack
This collector is composed of Urine collection cup and vacuum urine collection tube, which is made of Medical grade Plastic material, mainly used for urine specimen collection. Good sealing performance prevents leakage effectively, convenient for specimen storage and transportation, also can avoid the contact between medical staff and specimen.
Safety and convenient to take the samples. Easy & Non pollution during the transportation.
The vacuum urine specimen collection cups are perfect for improving sample integrity with the leak-proof vacuum transfer design. They reduce the risk of urine contamination by patients or medical staff. Each 90 ml cup is individually packaged with a screw on top and are great for pneumatic transport with their watertight closing system.
- Safer storage and transportation of samples, especially for biological samples has been criticized owing to the risk of potentially hazardous substances.
- Therefore the containers should be complied with the transport regulations such as those recommended by the Internation Civil Aviation Organization (ICAO) and the International Air transport association (IATA).
- These require the primary or secondary packing to be able to be equivalent to atmospheric pressure at sea leakage 95kPa without leakage.
- A pressure of 95kPa is0.95 bar (1 bar being equivalent to atmospheric pressure at sea leakage.95kPa test is according to the ASTM D4991 Standard test method for leakage testing of empty rigid containers by vacuum method.Used as a part of urine collection kits with a Tube (Tube’s SKU: BB-UT01).
- This is a combination set of our vacuum urine collection cups and tubes.
- These leak-resistant urine specimen devices are available in sets of various quantities to suit your needs.
- We sell each of the kit items separately.
|5 × 4 × 5 in
Urine Collection Cup
- Certificate: ISO13485/ FDA
- Shipped from US Michigan.
- Minimum order quantity: One pack
- Packaging Details: 100 pcs/ pack, 4 pack/ Case
- Weight: 4.4 lbs
- Dimensions: 5'' x 4'' x 5''
- Shipped from US Michigan.
- Ships Same day if ordered before 12.00 p.m EST or next Business day.
- Return is not accepted if the case or bag is opened, or the seal is broken.
Collect your first morning urine sample in the collection cup provided (any time after 4am), be sure your sample
is sufficient (approximately an inch and a half up the side of the cup should suffice). If your urine sample does not reach the transfer device on the lid when the cup is closed, the vacuum will not work properly. Follow the instructions depicted below. Insert the rubber stopper end of the tube down into the hole in the lid of the collection cup and push firmly but do not slam down. Hold for several seconds, the needle inside the hole will puncture the rubber stopper activating the vacuum in the tube, pulling your sample into the specimen tube automatically. Once sample fills top tube, remove tube from transfer device. Invert tube to mix. Discard excess urine and specimen cup appropriately. Keep top tube.
Fill out the specimen identification label completely. Ensure information is correct and place the label on the top specimen tube. Wrap the tube in the absorbent pad and place in biohazard bag.
Ensure the Test Request Form is filled in completely. Fold form in half and place in outer pouch on the biohazard specimen bag.